Minimal hand-held CANopen diagnostic tool for passive and active diagnostics as well as optional simulation of CANopen devices. Supports CiA 447.
The pre-loaded software supports passive and active diagnostic functions.
Passive diagnostic functions:
- Network monitor
- Event monitor
- Trace logger (PEAK .btr Format, used by Logxaminer)
Active diagnostic functions:
- Network scanner
- Execute SDO write sequences (CDCF files, create with spread sheet program)
- Generic SDO access
Optional software for simulation of CANopen devices
The CANopen Mini Diag supports loading different software versions for the simulation of CANopen devices. Once loaded, these are active instead of the default diagnostic software. As part of the delivery, the follwoing simulations are optionally available:
- Generic CiA 401 input/output device
- CiA 447 virtual device tester
- CiA 447 virtual device IVN gateway (for customers of COSW-SIM-CIA447)
- CiA 447 virtual device roof bar light and sound (for customers of COSW-SIM-CIA447)